Tuesday, August 30, 2016

save this memory

Save This Memory- could there be a more perfect name considering the photos captured here?! I'm so in love with our family pictures!
Don't even worry that these gorgeous family photos were taken 5 months ago... Also, don't tell me that I've aged since then ;) Seriously though, I can't believe what a slacker I am with this blog that I love so much!! Life is busy but I'm grateful for everything in it that keeps me busy- including this sweet family of mine! I just adore this phase of life I'm in with Eric and our two babies, and having it photographed and frozen in time means the world to me!
One of my best friend's moved to Arizona recently and I'm so excited to share her with all of you! Not only do we get our weekly play dates, but we get to take advantage of her incredible photography talents... score!! If you're local to Arizona, I highly recommend Save This Memory for your photography and videography needs! She covers it all from family photos to weddings, etc.We loved working with her and I know you will, too!! Now excuse me while I go cry a river because it's time to schedule James' 1 year photos. Time is a thief!!

14 comments:

Laura Darling said...

These are adorable!! Definite framers. I love your skirt!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! You didn't happen to take these at Agritopia, did you?! I thought I recognized the farmer's market stand :)

Brittany said...

Your family is PICTURE PERFECT. Gorgeous pictures. Isn't it crazy how time gets away from you and you suddenly feel so far behind on your blog?! I'm still blogging about my honeymoon that happened two months ago! Oops.

According to Kiki said...

How cute are these family photos! Though I have to admit I laughed hysterically at little Mia as Eric "tossed" her! hahaha

ali said...

This is a nice blog which you can enjoy with your framily and friend so i recommend you to visit our web site
bhaKti Bhajan
Religion Bhajan

Prince said...

Play Bazaar piyo poiyo hunda h te putt putt hunda ae yara bin kakh da yara nal lakh da oye thanks for sharing this in want to say visit our site Satta King

prince said...

Look Play Bazaar at what is included for the servicing of your desktop computer. Check to see if there will be onsite service, or a technician that arrives at your location to do repairs for the Satta King duration of your warranty.

Unknown said...

When Play Bazaar you find out that you are having a child, you need to contact your health insurance company. It is important to have your child insured before they take their first breath. This way you can be certain that if anything happens that requires medical treatment, you're certain your child has the coverage Satta King that they need.

Play said...

Make it easy to keep in touch with the people you meet. Create contests, offer product discounts, hold regular giveaway events. This sort of activity will ensure that potential customers and recruits remember you. play bazaar
satta king

sattakingplaybazaar said...

godrej golf links
godrej nurture
3 bhk in mohali
3 bhk for sale in mohali
2 bhk in mohali good updates

JAGGA DAKU said...

nice post Sattaking
nice post Sattaking ceo
nice post Satta king
nice post Sattaking matka
nice post Sattaking disawar

https://apktow.com/ said...

Our regular company for gutters wasn’t available so we called Omar at SRS Roofing to come in to complete the job. By the end of the job, we realized that we found a great company to complete work for us. His work ethic, professionalism and work quality was top notch. We couldn’t ask for better quality workmanship. Thank you to Omar and his staff for an amazing job. We will definitely use your services again. And, we will recommend you to all of our renovation clients.
maintaining-your-roof

https://apktow.com/ said...

so sweet your first post i like this
maintaining-your-roof

logistics service in india said...

top ten logistics company in india
top logistics companies in delhi

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!